|Description||Breathworks offers teacher training for those interested in learning Mindfulness-Based Pain Management (MBPM) for people with Chronic Pain and Long-Term Health Conditions (LTCs), as well as those wanting to become a Breathworks Mindfulness for Stress Teacher.
Following recent NICE recommendations (The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence) and the findings of the 'APPG Mindful Nation Report 2015, there is currently a growing need for mindfulness teachers with the expertise to deliver high quality mindfulness programs.
From January 2018, we are launching an improved version of our teacher training programme. Click here to find out more about the changes, including transitional arrangements.
The Training programme is designed to build your understanding of and skills in:
• The principles and practices of MBPM
• Teaching the Breathworks approach to people with chronic pain, long-term health conditions and stress
• Clearly presenting Breathworks key concepts and facilitating group learning
• Effectively and confidently guiding meditation practices and mindful movement
• Supporting course participants in practising mindfulness in daily life
• Effectively delivering the Mindfulness for Health and/or Mindfulness for Stress course curricula
16-20 Turner Street
|Telephone number||0161 834 1110|
|Listing Views||21 views.|
|Submission Date||10/26/17 (Edited 11/08/17)|